No. 6 Montana State had a chance to send Saturday's game against North Dakota State into double overtime in the FCS playoffs. After a touchdown, the Bobcats lined up for an extra point, but it was blocked by North Dakota State's offensive lineman Hunter Poncius. The blocked kick led to North Dakota State defeating Montana State and advancing to the FCS playoff semifinals for the fourth time in five years.
This article highlights the excitement and unpredictability of the FCS playoffs and showcases the impact of a crucial blocked kick on the outcome of a game. It also demonstrates North Dakota State's continued success in the playoffs.
- No. 6 Montana State had a chance to tie the game against North Dakota State with an extra point.
- The kick was blocked by North Dakota State's Hunter Poncius.
- North Dakota State has defeated Montana State in the playoffs four out of the past five years.
- North Dakota State advances to the FCS playoff semifinals.
- They will face No. 3 South Dakota in the next round.
A blocked extra point by North Dakota State's Hunter Poncius has led the team to the FCS playoff semifinals, showcasing their dominance and highlighting the impact of key plays in high-stakes games.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI