The Oregon women's basketball team will face No. 13 Baylor in a road game at the Ferrell Center. This will be the Ducks' first ranked opponent of the season and their last game of a three-game road trip.
This game is significant for the Oregon women's basketball team as it will test their abilities against a highly ranked opponent. It will provide valuable experience and insight into their performance against top-tier competition.
- The Oregon women's basketball team has a record of 4-2 so far this season.
- The Baylor women's basketball team has a record of 6-0 this season.
- Oregon is 0-4 all time against Baylor, with an 0-1 record in Waco.
- Baylor has had a different leading scorer in each of their six games this season.
- Oregon looks to bounce back from a 91-60 defeat at Portland in their last game.
- Baylor has started the season 6-0, with five wins coming at home.
- Oregon and Baylor last met in the 2019 Final Four, with Baylor winning 72-67 en route to a national title.
This game will be a crucial test for the Oregon women's basketball team as they face a strong opponent in No. 13 Baylor. It will provide insights into their abilities and give them the opportunity to measure themselves against top-tier competition.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI