Offensive linemen Jake Levengood and Taliese Fuaga, running back Damien Martinez, and inside linebacker Easton Mascarenas-Arnold have been named First-Team All-Pac-12. Oregon State has the most overall selections with 15, including six second-teamers and five honorable mentions.
This recognition highlights the exceptional talent and performance of the Oregon State football team, showcasing their skill and impact within the Pac-12 conference.
- Jake Levengood and Taliese Fuaga are rated as the top offensive linemen in the Pac-12.
- Damien Martinez is the first OSU running back to have back-to-back first-team selections since 2008-2010.
- Easton Mascarenas-Arnold has recorded 107 tackles this season, ranking second in the Pac-12.
- Oregon State has the most overall selections in the Pac-12 with 15.
- The offensive line, anchored by Levengood and Fuaga, has been highly rated by Pro Football Focus.
- Other players such as Martinez, Mascarenas-Arnold, and Jack Velling have also made significant contributions to the team's success.
Oregon State's football team has garnered well-deserved recognition with four players being named First-Team All-Pac-12. Their performance highlights the team's talent and impact within the conference.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI