The University of South Florida men's basketball team defeated Florida State in the Orange Bowl Basketball Classic with a score of 88-72. This marked USF's first win against the ACC since 2007 and their first win in the Orange Bowl Basketball Classic. Selton Miguel led the Bulls with 20 points and the team shot 75.0% from 3-point range against the No. 5 ranked Florida State defense.
- Selton Miguel led the Bulls with a game-high 20 points.
- USF shot 75.0% from 3-point range on 12-of-23 shooting.
- The Bulls improved to 13-22 all-time against the Seminoles and to 3-4 in neutral-site games.
- USF improved to 13-22 all-time against the Seminoles and to 3-4 in neutral-site games.
- The Bulls have won seven of the last 13 matchups against Florida State.
- South Florida's first win in the Orange Bowl Basketball Classic showcased a dominant performance.
The Bulls will face Arkansas-Pine Bluff at the Yuengling Center on December 12.
The University of South Florida's significant victory against Florida State marks a historic achievement, showcasing their prowess on the court and setting a new milestone in their basketball program.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI