The Atlanta Falcons are facing yet another crucial offseason as they aim to break free from a string of disappointing seasons. Despite their struggles over the past six seasons, marked by a 25th ranking in wins among all NFL teams and limited playoff contention due to a weak NFC South, the team has failed to make significant progress. The pivotal 2023 offseason investments did not translate to success on the field, leading to another underwhelming 7-10 season and the dismissal of coach Arthur Smith. This offseason, the team's focus will be on solidifying its foundation, making crucial quarterback decisions, addressing impending free agents, and strategically navigating free agency and the draft. With the Super Bowl over and the coaching staff in place under Raheem Morris, the Falcons are striving to rectify their prolonged underperformance before on-field workouts commence in Atlanta.By the Numbers
- Falcons have gone 7-10 in five of the past six seasons, with one 4-12 season in the mix.
- Falcons ranked 25th in wins among all NFL teams over the last six seasons.
- Focus on solidifying team foundation and making crucial quarterback decisions.
- Team needs to address impending free agents and strategize for free agency and the draft.
- Coaching staff under Raheem Morris is in place, with the aim of improving team performance.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI