Lamar University suffered a 76-67 defeat against UIW in San Antonio, with Terry Anderson leading the Cardinals with 22 points. Despite a strong performance from Anderson, Lamar struggled with a field goal percentage of 35.7% and only managed to make two three-pointers. UIW maintained the lead throughout the game, shooting 44.6% from the field and securing a 45-37 advantage in rebounds. Although Lamar made a late push in the second half, they were unable to overtake UIW, who ultimately secured the victory.By the Numbers
- Lamar's field goal percentage: 35.7%
- UIW's field goal percentage: 44.6%
- Rebound advantage for UIW: 45-37
- Lamar struggled with a low field goal percentage but made a late push in the second half
- UIW maintained the lead throughout the game
Lamar will face the Privateers in New Orleans on Saturday at 4 p.m.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI