Michael Chorowicz has been promoted to offensive coordinator for the Central College football squad after serving as the wide receivers coach. The team is expected to return at least seven starters from last season's high-powered Dutch offense, which averaged 42.8 points and 442.3 yards per game.By the Numbers
- Central's squad racked up 2,944 receiving yards and 46 touchdown catches in 10 games last season.
- Last year's 8-2 squad averaged 42.8 points and 442.3 yards per game.
- Central had the No. 2-rated passing offense in the NCAA Division III and No. 8 total offense in 2022.
- Michael Chorowicz has been promoted to offensive coordinator for the Central College football squad.
- At least seven starters are expected to return for the upcoming season.
- Chorowicz spent three seasons on the staff at Liberty University and three months at Jackson State University before arriving at Central last spring.
Michael Chorowicz's promotion as offensive coordinator reflects Central College's commitment to maintaining a high-powered offense, with the team expected to build on the success of the previous season. Under Chorowicz's leadership, the squad is poised to continue its impressive performance and potentially introduce new strategies to enhance their gameplay.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI