This year's Super Bowl halftime show will feature Usher, a Grammy-winning pop star known for hit "Yeah!", performing at Super Bowl LVIII between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers. Speculation arises about potential special guests, including Ludacris, Lil John, Alicia Keys, Pitbull, and Young Geezy, who have a history of collaboration with Usher. The performance will be aired on CBS, with an estimated start time of 8-8:30 p.m. ET. Usher plans a 15-minute show, two minutes longer than usual.By the Numbers
- Usher has nine No. 1 singles and has sold over 80 million records
- Typical halftime show length: 13 minutes; Usher's planned show: 15 minutes
- Usher's potential special guests may include Ludacris, Lil John, Alicia Keys, Pitbull, and Young Geezy
- Coverage of Super Bowl LVIII and the halftime show will be on CBS
- Usher's estimated performance time is 8-8:30 p.m. ET
The 2024 Super Bowl halftime show will feature Usher, with speculation surrounding potential special guests and an extended performance time, offering an exciting and nostalgic show for fans.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI