Utah Tech will face WAC leader Grand Canyon in Phoenix, Arizona, on Thursday, February 15. The Trailblazers have a 13-10 all-time record against Grand Canyon but have lost six of the last seven meetings. Grand Canyon holds a 22-2 record and leads the WAC standings, with a five-game win streak and an unbeaten home record. Senior guard Tyon Grant-Foster and senior forward Gabe McGlothan are key players for Grand Canyon, with impressive scoring and rebounding statistics.By the Numbers
- Grand Canyon holds a 12-0 home record.
- Tyon Grant-Foster averages 19.0 points per game.
- Grand Canyon's scoring offense leads the WAC at 81.0 ppg.
- Utah Tech will play its 500th NCAA game when they travel to UT Arlington on February 24.
- Junior forward Jaylen Searles swept the WAC's Player and Newcomer of the Week awards.
- Junior guard Beon Riley returned to action after missing six games due to injury.
Utah Tech will return home for a crucial WAC showdown against Seattle U on Saturday night.Bottom Line
Utah Tech faces a tough challenge against Grand Canyon as they aim to improve their series record and make an impact on the WAC standings.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI