The Winston-Salem State University men's basketball team will conclude their home slate on Tuesday, February 13th, as they take on divisional rival Fayetteville State University at 7:30 p.m. inside C.E Gaines Center. Since 2006, the Rams have led the series against Fayetteville State University 21-9, with the Broncos winning the first match-up this season 61-58 on January 27th.By the Numbers
- Rams' series lead against Fayetteville State University since 2006: 21-9
- Broncos' win in the first match-up against the Rams this season: 61-58
- Winston-Salem State University (15-8, 9-5 CiAA) is led in scoring by Jaylen Alston with 16.9 points per game, Isaac Parson with 12.8 points per game, and Ketron "KC" Shaw with 10.5 points per game.
- Fayetteville State University (14-10, 9-5 CIAA) is coming off a victory against Johnson C. Smith with Tairell Fletcher as their leading scorer averaging 14.2 points per game.
- Up Next: The Rams will travel to Indianapolis, Indiana, on Saturday, February 17th, to play in the NBA HBCU Classic against Virginia Union University at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
The Rams will travel to Indianapolis, Indiana on Saturday, February 17th to play against Virginia Union University in the NBA HBCU Classic at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.Bottom Line
The Winston-Salem State University men's basketball team will wrap up their home slate against Fayetteville State University, aiming to secure a victory and maintain their series lead, with an exciting match-up against Virginia Union University waiting ahead.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI