AEW's debut show, "Double or Nothing" took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, featuring a Casino Battle Royal, tag team matches, and significant face-offs.By the Numbers
- Adam Page wins the 21-person Casino Battle Royal with a spectacular performance, lasting 23:55.
- Kip Sabian defeats Sammy Guevara in a singles match, ending in 9:41.
- SCU vs. Strong Hearts match lasted 13:08, with SCU emerging victorious.
- AEW's debut show displayed a mix of new and familiar faces, strong tag team action, and a surprise appearance from Jon Moxley.
- Chris Jericho's victory over Kenny Omega and subsequent altercation with Jon Moxley set up intriguing rivalries for the future.
The inaugural AEW event, "Double or Nothing," delivered high-energy matches, successful debuts, and set the stage for compelling storylines and future rivalries, showcasing the potential for a strong new player in the wrestling world.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI