Denver Broncos may attempt to restructure quarterback Russell Wilson's contract as one of the options to keep him in the team for the 2024 season, according to a report from NFL Network.By the Numbers
- "The Broncos owe him the $39 million in 2024 either way"
- "Wilson's 2025 salary is set to become guaranteed by March 17"
- 18 Broncos players scheduled to become free agents in March
- Denver might attempt to negotiate a revised contract, but Wilson agreeing to a reworked deal seems unlikely
- March 17 is the deadline for the decision on Wilson's future
The Broncos are expected to make a decision on Wilson's future by March 17Bottom Line
Denver Broncos might explore restructuring Russell Wilson's contract, but his agreement to a revised deal seems improbable, with a decision on his future looming by March 17.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI