College of Charleston has extended women's basketball head coach Robin Harmony's contract for four years, through March 2028. Harmony, who is in her fifth season with the program, has made significant strides, leading the team to historical achievements and records.By the Numbers
- Harmony led the team to 13 overall wins in her first season, the most since the 2013-14 season.
- The team achieved 18 wins in 2021-2022, the highest since the 2013-14 season, marking a significant improvement.
- Under Harmony's leadership, the team matched their highest CAA regular season win total with nine conference victories and made the CAA Tournament Semifinals for the second time.
- The Cougars are currently tied for third place in the CAA standings at 8-3.
- Setting the stage for their best regular season since 2014, when they were the third seed in the CAA tournament.
Harmony's contract extension reflects the remarkable progress of the women's basketball program under her leadership, setting the stage for continued growth and success in the future.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI