Former Alabama men’s basketball stars make an impact in the NBA and G League, with highlight performances from Brandon Miller, Collin Sexton, Herb Jones, Keon Ellis, and others.By the Numbers
- Brandon Miller of the Charlotte Hornets scored 20 points, along with four rebounds, one assist, one block, and two steals against the Toronto Raptors.
- Collin Sexton scored 19 points, four rebounds, eight assists, and a block in Utah’s loss to the Phoenix Suns on Thursday.
- Herb Jones of the New Orleans Pelicans finished with 14 points, four rebounds, five assists, and three steals in a game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Keon Ellis of the Sacramento Kings made his first NBA appearance since Jan. 18, playing 17 minutes and finishing with five points, one rebound, one assist, and a block in a game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Kira Lewis Jr put up 20 points, three rebounds, and six assists in his final game with the Raptors 905 in the G League.
- Former Alabama players are showcasing their skills in the NBA and G League, contributing significantly to their respective teams.
- Brandon Miller and Collin Sexton are demonstrating consistent scoring and playmaking abilities.
- Herb Jones and Keon Ellis are making notable contributions in their games, with strong all-around performances.
- Kira Lewis Jr. made an impact in his final game with the Raptors 905 in the G League.
The continued performance of these former Alabama players could lead to enhanced roles and recognition in the NBA and G League, potentially shaping the teams' strategies and outcomes in upcoming games and seasons.Bottom Line
Former Alabama basketball standouts are excelling in both the NBA and G League, showcasing their talent and potential to make a lasting impact on their respective teams.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI