Former linebacker and current analyst Bart Scott believes Tennessee Titans' running back Derrick Henry would be a good fit for the Baltimore Ravens, aligning with Henry's goal of competing for a Super Bowl. Henry, a pending free agent, expressed love for Tennessee but is open to other opportunities. Titans coach Brian Callahan is interested in retaining Henry, praising his versatility and impact. Despite voicing discontent with the Titans' performance, Henry had an impressive season with 1,167 rushing yards, 12 touchdowns, and 28 receptions for 214 yards.By the Numbers
- Derrick Henry accumulated 1,167 rushing yards and 12 touchdowns in 17 games.
- Henry caught 28 passes for 214 yards in the 2022 season.
- Pro Football Focus gave Henry a 90.2 season grade, ranking him third among 59 running backs.
- PFF projects Henry could sign a two-year, $20-million deal, including $13 million guaranteed.
- Derrick Henry is among 24 Titans free agents, and he made $12.5 million in the 2022 season.
- NFL teams can sign free agents beginning on March 13.
NFL teams can begin signing free agents on March 13, presenting an opportunity for Henry to explore new team options.Bottom Line
Derrick Henry's pending free agency has sparked interest from the Baltimore Ravens, aligning with his desire to compete for a Super Bowl, while Titans coach Brian Callahan expressed openness to retaining him. Henry's impressive performance in the 2022 season solidifies his value as a versatile and impactful player.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI