Little Rock Athletics will celebrate the induction of Johnny Johnson, Alicia Cash, and the 1986-87 Men's Basketball Team into the Hall of Fame on February 16 and 17, inviting all former Trojan Lettermen to the ceremony and basketball games. The event includes a reception, induction ceremony, and open bar on Friday, with the basketball games scheduled for Saturday. With this addition, the Hall of Fame now consists of 79 individuals and seven teams.By the Numbers
- Johnny Johnson won the prestigious Sugar Bowl in 1976 and Cotton Bowl Championship in 1979.
- Alicia Cash finished her career as the all-time leading scorer in program history with 1,282 career points.
- The 1986-87 Men's Basketball Team set the record for wins in Division I (26) and progressed to the Final Four of the NIT.
- The induction ceremony and reception will take place on February 16 at 6:30 pm on Derek Fisher Court in the Jack Stephens Center.
- All former Trojan Lettermen are invited back for the ceremony and basketball games.
- All lettermen will be invited on court to be recognized during halftime of the Men's game on February 17.
The Little Rock Athletics Hall of Fame will induct Johnny Johnson, Alicia Cash, and the 1986-87 Men's Basketball Team into the 2024 class, adding to its legacy of 79 individuals and seven teams, celebrating their remarkable achievements and contributions to the program.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI