The Waterloo Warriors football program has appointed Kevin MacNeill as the Associate Head Coach, Defensive Coordinator, and Recruiting Coordinator. MacNeill brings a championship pedigree, having been on staff for six Yates Cup championship teams and two Vanier Cup national champions.By the Numbers
- MacNeill helped the Western Mustangs win three straight Yates Cups as the Special Teams Coordinator, Defensive Line Coach, and Recruiting Coordinator.
- He was the primary architect of the dominant Guelph Gryphons defense from 2010-2015, leading them to a Yates Cup title in 2015.
- MacNeill was a two-time OUA all-star and second-team All-Canadian with the Laurier Golden Hawks during his playing days.
- MacNeill is excited to join the Warriors football staff and campus community and is focused on ensuring an incredible student-athlete experience.
- His experiences in winning cultures are expected to reinforce the established culture at Waterloo and expedite the program's ascension in the OUA and beyond.
MacNeill will immediately begin his new role with the Warriors, bringing his proven track record of coaching winners to the program.Bottom Line
The appointment of Kevin MacNeill brings a wealth of experience and a winning mindset to the Waterloo Warriors football program, positioning them for potential growth and success in the OUA and beyond.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI