Providence will play four of their last six regular-season games at home in Alumni Hall, starting with a game against Butler on February 14 at 7:00 PM. The teams have a close historical record, with Providence leading in recent matchups. Both teams are top performers in three-point shooting in the BIG EAST Conference.By the Numbers
- Providence has a 7-5 record at home and a 4-9 record on the road this season.
- The Friars lead the league in three-point percentage defense, holding opponents to 27.1% from beyond the arc.
- Providence has already exceeded its win total in BIG EAST play from last season.
- Fifteen of the Friars' 25 games this season have been decided by 10 points or less.
- The team holds a strong defensive record and is improving its three-point shooting performance.
The Friars will host Xavier on February 18 at 2:00 PM in Alumni Hall.Bottom Line
Providence women's basketball team is gearing up for crucial home games, aiming to capitalize on their strong performances and historical advantage against Butler.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI