SEC schools' 2024 classes were graded based on their overall performance and the quality of recruits. Georgia secured the top spot with an "A" grade, while Alabama, Arkansas, and Florida earned lower scores. Several schools experienced significant changes in their class rankings leading up to the Early Signing Period.By the Numbers
- Georgia has the nation's highest average star rating for its recruits at 3.96.
- Tennessee pulled in a four-star from double-digit states.
- Georgia has the top-ranked class with an "A" grade.
- Several schools experienced fluctuations in their class rankings leading up to the Early Signing Period.
- Quality of recruits and class performance were the main criteria for grading.
The 2024 SEC recruiting classes show a wide range of performances, with Georgia leading the pack with an "A" grade, while other schools faced challenges and changes in their rankings, reflecting the dynamic nature of college football recruitment.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI