Senior forward Yvonne Ejim has been named to the Naismith Trophy Women's College Player of the Year Midseason Team, being one of 30 players in the nation named to the list. She has been dominant for the Zags this year, averaging 20.3 points and 8.3 rebounds per game, ranking sixth in the nation for points scored this year and third in field goals with 209 this season.By the Numbers
- Ejim is averaging 20.3 points and 8.3 rebounds per game
- She is ranked sixth in the nation for field goals with 209 this season
- Her 487 points scored this year ranks sixth in the nation
- She has scored at least 20 points in 14 games this season and has scored double figures for 30-straight games
- She is shooting at 65.4%, which ranks sixth in the country and first in the WCC
Yvonne Ejim's impressive performance warrants close attention as the season progresses. Her inclusion in the Naismith Trophy Midseason Team positions her as a strong contender for the prestigious award.
The summary of the linked article was generated with the assistance of artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI