BROOKFIELD, Conn. — Tyler Robinson plays both football and baseball at Brookfield High School. He was named a captain on this year’s football team. His accomplishments on the football field (listed below) speak for themselves. An outstanding athlete, Tyler sets an example all young athletes in town can follow.
Shannon Ackerly, a junior, plays field hockey and lacrosse and has been a captain on both teams at BHS. A natural lacrosse player, she decided to try her hand at field hockey in sixth grade. She did not make the Whisconier team. Yet just 3 years later as a freshman she made the high school varsity.
- Junior at BHS
- 2019 academic all-conference(field hockey)
- Varsity Lacrosse 10,11(captain 2022)
- Varsity Field Hockey 9,10,11(captain 2021)
- 5th year playing field hockey
- 11th year playing lacrosse (Began playing in 1st grade)
- One of the top three scorers for varsity lacrosse last year
- Has had four hat tricks this season for field hockey and leads the team with 18 goals
- Two sport athlete playing both football and baseball
- A captain of the football team in 2021
- 3 year starter as a running back and linebacker.
- Multiple games with over 100 yards rushing, averages 7.4 yards per carry
- Ran for 263 yards and 3 TDs vs, Jonathan Law
- At linebacker has recorded 32 solo tackles thus far this year
- Outfielder on the BHS baseball team
This is an unedited user writing submission. The views, information, or opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Best Version Media or its employees.